my last call

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: my last call
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 19:50:01 -0500
Last question of the day on the phone.
ring.. Hello..
Hi, Petah  (brit)
Hello, Nigel  (Nigel's in CA I'm in WI.. 2 time zones)
Petah, I got that oil filter you sent me for my TD with the Volvo B16 engine.
Good Nigel, glad it made it.
Petah... Can you tell me which way it goes on?  (cartridge type)
Er, Nigel, did you look at the old one?
I did, but I forget.... and my TD book doesn't say.
<no sh*t>  Um, well, let me check my Volvo manuals.
...... Nigel, Because of the little screen bit, it can only go one way. The
writing is up...and the screen is toward the engine.
OK, Petah, thanks. That's what I thought. That's the way the old one was.
Have a nice weekend.
Thank you, Nigel.
Click.

The downside of a toll-free number.