Re: I just got shot at on the road

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I just got shot at on the road
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:59:28 -0400
You got that right.  When I saw something colourful coming out of the rear
window and pointing at me, I realized that the odds were that it was a toy
 I thought 'water pistol' ), but I do know that some companies do make real
pistols in bright colours as well.  My focus zoomed in on the gun, and I did
not really see the driver, car or shooter in clear focus.

I have a prime suspect.  I was walking the dog past the home of one of the
owners of the brewing club that I go to and there was a similar jelly-bean
in the driveway of the right colour.  What might have been a son of his,
looked at me funny and began grinning.  I knew the guy had a Triumph GT6+
convertible and a Volvo wagon, but I didn't know about the jelly bean.

Robert D.