atlanta?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: atlanta?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:53:00 -0000
lets see, my van holds enough equiptment to restore a car and spares and
seats four.  frank's truck has seating for 2  and holds hammers and a saws
all........now wait a minute!  it's really hot in atlanta and i'm allergic
to red clay....lol!    now wait a minute!  can we get an hour or two of
track time on the road course? ? ? ? .............   oh well!   it was worth
a try!

chuck.
still not finished with larry's midget.   gotta assemble it !
honestly probably could not afford the round trip fuel expense in my van the
"lust bus"...lol!......  :)