Free 1966 Sprite

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free 1966 Sprite
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:13:41 -0700

I know nothing about this car beyond what it says below.

Doug Ingram

Hi,
My name is Hank Duran and I have a project 1966 Sprite which needs a new
home.  It is a car that was donated to me for my son to learn some
mechanical
skills when he was just getting interested in cars.  I have no need or
desire
for this car or the project involved in bringing it back to driving
condition.  I am willing to give this car to the first person who can come
and get it.  I would just let a junk yard take it but since I am into
British
sports cars I can't do that just yet.  I guess I should just say free car to
the first person willing to take it home with them.  They will need a
trailer
to move it.
My home phone number is 360-923-1565 and I live in Lacey Washington.
Thank you
Hank
duranhank@aol.com

----