Re: Looking For A West Coast Restoration Shop

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking For A West Coast Restoration Shop
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:26:55 -0500
Ah, as SOULD have been done it the first place!!  Called "hi-light, copy and
paste"!!  Think??

I know it takes a LONG time and a whole lot of EFFORT!!  'Course it's
prob'ly about the same amount of time to NOT send an unwanted "tag" that
gets deleted anyway but still adds two lines to note.

Geeeesh.

"Da Pill"
************

Hi everyone,

I received a message from this gentleman who is in need of a reliable
restoration shop in the Los Angeles area for his MG-TF.  If any of you can
help him out, please contact Rick at dwai@earthlink.net

Much thanks!

Scott Helms (his message below)

In a message dated 4/25/01 6:52:10 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
dwai@earthlink.net writes:

> I have a 1955 MG-TF that hasn't been on the road since 1973.  Do you
> know anyone in the Los Angeles area who could restore it? Thanks. Rick
> Walden

///