Re: LBC Garage Necessities

To: jurban@caverge.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Garage Necessities
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:59:07 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/2001 8:18:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jurban@caverge.com writes:

> ?  What is a good floor jack that can
> support a good bit of weight, but still let the car down very slowly?

Jason--I bought mine at Sam's for very little dollar and it is perfect for
about everything I do around here--not only for the Sprite but I use it on
the Ranger truck and other vehicles.   Be sure and buy, at the same time you
buy the jack, a good strong set of Jack Stands, preferably not the pin type,
but the lever ratchet type.  That way you won't be tempted to work around the
car supported only on a jack because "some day I am gonna get me some jack
stands".  Savvy?  8^)

-DAvid C.

--David C.

///