Re: Won Engine on Ebay!

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Won Engine on Ebay!
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:53:18 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/2001 8:57:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

> My suggestion, use the mechanical, but keep the electric close,
> REAL close.

I have thought it through and read the several suggestions I have gotten from
listers--I think I will do what Larry is suggesting in reverse.  I think I
will go with the electric that is now hooked up and running well, since it is
already there, and pop the mechanical in my carry-along tool kit, with some
extra fuel line, in case I ever had a problem with the electric on the road.
Thanks everyone.

--David C.

///