For Robert Duquette

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Robert Duquette
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:21:54 -0800
Sorry to bomb the list with this but have been trying to send email to
Robert Duquette and get the following error:

I especially like the "Rejected!Take your spam elsewhere!!" part of the
message. Don't know if that was aimed at my address or Robert's.

"The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca'.
Subject 'Re: Fix For Newest Air Force One (NO LBC)', Account: 'ado13',
Server: 'mail.mbayweb.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.0.0
<RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>... Rejected!Take your spam elsewhere!!', Port:
25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79"

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com