Waterloo-DTR Final word!

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Waterloo-DTR Final word!
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:19:25 -0800
Hi Guys'
For those of you that offered support I thank you. I think this whole matter
got out of hand and was brought out in the wrong forum. This was due to our
reliance upon modern communication technology that we have become so used to
being available that once it fails us we tend to overreact!
The matter between myself and Rob Thomas whom I regard with respect in our
business relationship is still on going and we hope (USPS willing) to have
the matter resolved shortly.
Not to blame any particular service but I have had a very small package take
6 weeks to get from TX to CA, yet the same company delivered a complete
transmission in 24 hours from the UK to TX!!!!

Last month it took a letter 3 weeks to get from KY to CA!

Anyway I wish you all well and a prosperous new year

Onwards with the LBC's.................

BTW I have a crate of Soda here for a certain list member! any news?????
Regards

John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com