Re: Naming Question

To: "Tom Stone" <tomstone01@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Naming Question
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:11:35 -0700
Tom,
    You've got to find a name that suits you and the car.  My Bugeye is
named Shirley because a friend of mine always gives me grief for ordering
cherry sprites (aka Shirley Temples) when we go out to eat.  So when I
bought myself a cherry red Sprite the name was only natural.

I keep trying to name by boyfriend's B's Charlotte (I have no idea why, I
just think it fits) so that'll be my suggestion to you as well.  He's not
going for it, so maybe someone will!

Patricia

PS: My boyfriend is extremely jealous of your carbon fibre panels.  Where
did you get them?  Any for a B laying around?