Gotta find me a CAM for my 71MG - swoppy swoppy? -

To: midgetspriteclub@listbot.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Subject: Gotta find me a CAM for my 71MG - swoppy swoppy? -
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 10:26:11 -0800
Here I gotta pull the engine to change the clutch and the time is ripe
to do the cam. The 45DCOE on 5.5" manifold has forced the issue - no way
can the clutch hold now - but money only goes so far. I have a 286 Kent
cam kit I don't wanta use - I need something milder like a stock Cooper
S cam, a 266 or 276Kent. How about a 997 Cooper cam? That was a sweet
one!  I imagine a new mini oil pump will match up if the Midget one
doesn't. Anybody know? Rocky?

Who's got a hot deal on a cam or wants to swap?  Hubba hubba - lets go!
Also need LCB header (LHD).
Anybody need a new spridget grille surround set?   A 3.5" Weber intake
manifold, very shiny?
Maybe the HS2 carby/manifold set from my 71 - only 42K miles on 'em?
How about a new Moss RHD tonneau for 65-66 Spridget, black, no headrest
pockets.(#241-290)
4 or 5 almost like-new Original Rostyle wheels (71)?

Zat make me a wheeler-dealer?

David McCartney
71 Midget
72 Mini Pickup