Re: newbie

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, lovecatcr@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: newbie
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:57:27 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/22/00 11:47:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< I think Amco makes a pretty reasonable top and British Racing Green had
 them on sale a while back, don't know if they still are or not. Well at
 least that is what I heard ;-) >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here we go!  Larry is giving advice on buying a hood!  His daily driver is a
'78 Midget, and he DOESN'T HAVE A HOOD!  (He is actually correct.  I have an
Amco hood that I put on the car last year.  An easy install and it is a good
fit and doesn't leak.)

BTW, Cassandra, I like your e-mail address.  It fits in well with this list.
How do you "lovecat"?   As in, love to use them as wheel chocks?  <LOL>

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport