Re: almost beat a honda!

To: sfooshee@home.com
Subject: Re: almost beat a honda!
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 06:54:57 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/23/2000 1:03:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sfooshee@home.com writes:

<< What a coincidence! The low point (while running) of my Sprite life was
getting
 smacked by my nephew's Civic DX slushbox (with cone intake and CRX exhaust
 installed by me :). I wanted to cry! >>

On a tight road course?   If on a straightaway, you have a porpoise running a
land race.  Put him back in the water and watch him run.  Get the Civic to
compare autocross times with you.  It takes fewer synapses firings to run
straight ahead.  <G>

--David C.