Da-Huh!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Da-Huh!
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 21:10:47 -0400
Unfortunately, my e-mail provider is as lame as VB, therefore I probably
won't get to see the response to this thread, but I had to share it. I
called VB and inquired as to the manufacturer of their piston sets they
have listed in their catalog. Their response was " I don't have any
idea, but I'll check." That's acceptable. But when the person came back,
she said they may not be able to release that information because the
manufacturer may have requested that they don't." They said they would
contact me though. If the manufacturere is so ashamed of the product
that they don't want to be associated with it, I don't want it either. I
could almost understand that VB might not want to reveal their source,
if they are afraid that someone might buy direct. I hope this wasn't the
case though. Even ignorance is more easily excused than lying to the
customer.

Bill Mantz
Roanoke, Va