RE: Lot rot (brake systems) and wheel bearing shims.

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: RE: Lot rot (brake systems) and wheel bearing shims.
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:15:25 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ed,
If you never intended to sell me the shims... why did you reply back saying
that you "STOCKED" them? Doesn't make much sense to me. If you want me as a
customer you have an odd way of showing it, and not only to me but the rest
of the list. Frankly I don't care who I offer my business to as long as they
are fare about it and I get quality parts. If these 2 bit shims are not
worth your time then "EXCUSE...... ME!" And besides you wouldn't have been
"bailing me out", you would have only made things a little simpler. Do you
think you are the only shim supplier in town? I'll punch my own if need be.

I thought I was doing you a favor by mentioning to the rest of the list that
you had offered to help me out and provide me with the product I need, but I
guess I was wrong.

I think I'm missing something here... I thought this list was meant for
people with a common interest so they can help each other out.
No thanks ED!

Man today is just NOT my day.
-Drew