RE: 1275 clutch fluid line

To: "Adrian Jones" <ajones02@pharmanetics.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1275 clutch fluid line
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:12:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Odds are good that you can buy a replacement line of more or less the
correct length at your local auto parts store. You will need the "bubble
flare" type. Then you will have to spend a few dollars to buy a tubing
bender if you don't have one. It's not hard to do.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye (1275)
Clemmons, NC