Almost done!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Almost done!
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:48:18 -0700
My 60 Bugeye left on a trailer yesterday to the resto-body shop that did
the body and paint on the tub.  I have the engine and trans in and it's
time to fit the bonnet and the doors.  The only thing left is the
interior, wiring the lights front and rear and a few odds and ends.  So
soon come the task of working out the bugs.(no pun intended)  I just
know this can't be as easy as just get in and drive it and everything
will work perfectly.  Soon on the road.  WooHoo!
Mike MacLean-Almost finished 60 Sprite