Re: New to list/car trouble

To: <RichHed99@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New to list/car trouble
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 21:59:41 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
He makes a good point here as I have often wondered just how much my rollbar
( the roll over bar on the shinny side of the car) adds to the strength of
the body and if it reduces flex.
        Crash

>Whats all this stuff with roll bars I have a big bar near the back seats
but
>don't see how it can help the suspension unless it is the extra weight
giving
>downforce and grip to the tyres.

ps.  If any of you have an interest other than the rollbar.  I'm running a
9/16" sway bar, all plastic in front and rubber in the rear.  Stock shocks
in good condition and 155R13 Michelins on stock rims .  Tends to be a little
fast to throw out the rear in the start of a turn but I like a little
oversteer (let her drift).  Rock solid at 90 MPH on the freeway.