oil pressure hose

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: oil pressure hose
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:05:08 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank, Biff, or anyone,   What can you use for a new oil pressure hose,
without having to resort to overpriced inferior rubber through the usual
sources?  Thanks in advance for your advice. I did check the archives.

BTW,  I just moved my Midget into a new garage that I found for rent, that is
dry, has electricity, is in a good neighborhood, and has more room than my
former garage that I was renting from my soon-to-be ex.   On the way over to
the new garage, my son saved my life by noticing that my brake lights were
not working.  Upon examination, one had a filament gone and the other had
burned out.  I had checked them before going to British Car Day in June.
(Note: thanks to my friends that voted for my Midget at British Car Day in
Bowie, MD.  I got a second place in my class.   I have been attending that
event for 20 years and never won anything.)

Russ Mullaly
Ellicott City, MD
1962 Midget