RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 00:35:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <valntine@ptd.net>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Rick,

I come from a time right between the wax lips and the slime.  I have my old
45s, and probably could dig out a record player given the time.  I am only
worried about explaining to my grand kids why this retro thing happened, and
why people now a days like to wear bellbottoms!!  I don't think there will
be a good explanation, do you??

Tom