Re: lbc-us - lack-us resist reading for personal safety

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: lbc-us - lack-us resist reading for personal safety
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:38:52 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sir Spritesalot, (master of the Kingdom of MOWOG),

You OK?

Bored you say? Surely you jest!! Lest we remind ourselves that the
Kingdom is contrived entirely of the rusted hulks from dragons long
since slayed by the salt breathing monsters let loose from the Kingdom
of Harrisburg.

Us mortals can only be of service to the knights who, take fire in hand,
to drive back the demons of Iron oxide.

Hail to the Knight of Mowog, Sir Spritsalot, we salute you!!!!

Yep, your bored!!!

Kevin