Re: The Garage (FREE Tools!)

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, danoshea@idsi.net
Subject: Re: The Garage (FREE Tools!)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:12:07 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/1/00 10:13:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

<< Yeah, lots of pegboard, too. I try to buy tools that
 are "shadow boxed", and if  not, organize them
 accordingly on the pegboard.  It saves a lot of
 headaches wondering if you've put everything away.  >>

You know, you guys are no fun!  I can't tell you how many tools I
have found hidden in the engine compartment, under the seats, in
the boot, etc., of cars I have owned.  If you put all your tools away,
you will reduce the supply of free tools!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport