Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 Pacific Daylight Time
Listers,
Here's a Midget in Southern Jersey for sale. I had a fellow lister look at the
car and thinks it is a good value for the current bids.
Call me nuts (some of you already do), but I am looking for a solid RWA tub. I
will also take a solid RWA tub complete with mechanicals <g>. Should anyone
know of one, I would appreciate it if you would contact me off-list. I am
willing to travel.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT

Title of item:  MG : Midget
Seller: klr2lnd@msn.com
Starts: Apr-25-00 17:50:38 PDT
Ends:   May-05-00 17:50:38 PDT
Price:  Currently $2,900.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=317967065

Item Description:
        Red Exterior, Black Interior, 4 speed, Original Wire Wheels, Wire Wheel
Spare, 1275cc Orig. Engine. Drives and looks great. This is basically an
unrestored all original classic. Starts right up and drives excellent. I bought
this car last year from the original owners in Florida. Car has been stored in
a garage it's entire life. There are some nicks in the paint and a quarter size
spot of rust on the fender. The roof is in excellent shape and comes with a
brand new-old-stock full tonneau cover. This is a beautiful example of a
british classic. I'm selling because I have too many hobbies (and three
kids)and haven't the time to drive it much at all.I will help to arrange
shipping anywhere(at buyer's expense). A nonrefundable $500 deposit is due
within 48 hours of auction close and full payment within one week. I reserve
the right to end the auction early and not accept bids from anyone with
negative or zero feedback.Please ask any questions before you bid. You are
entering into a legal and binding contract. Good luck! It's a great car!!!
Vehicle sold with NO RESERVE!!!! E-mail me for more pictures at klr2lnd@msn.com

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community
athttp://www.ebay.com