Miscellaneous meanderings

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Miscellaneous meanderings
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:42:39 EST
Well, the weekend is almost here.  It is supposed to be 55 degrees in
Philly and not raining!  I have Saturday clear in my calendar, so I am
going to actually have a day to drive or work on my Midget.  I have lots of
little jobs to clean up.  New visors to install, new rubber window gaskets
for both doors, install the glovebox, etc., but I really would rather take it
out on the road.  Here's the deal.  If it starts on the first squirt of
starting
fluid, I'll take it out for a drive.  The little jobs can wait.

Sunday (2/27) is an autocross in Camden, NJ.  If you are in the area, let me
know and I'll send you the particulars about coming out.

BTW, another club that I belong to is having a parade on the boardwalk in
Ocean City, NJ and then a banquet.  This happens on April 15th.  I will be
there with the Midget.  If any other Jersey, PA, NY, or DE people who
have always wanted to drive on the boardwalk would like to join us, the
cost is $30, and I guarantee you will have a fun day.  This is a group called
the Sons of the Desert, and is dedicated to Laurel and Hardy.  As I said, a
fun group.  Let me know and I'll send you a form.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport