Re: HELP!!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HELP!!
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:14:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
He may have a knob like the one on my Midget, Frank.  I knew about the pin, but
no matter how much I pushed it, it wouldn't move.  I had to cut a slot to the
end of the knob to get it off.  The pin still wouldn't move, and I have no idea
why.  The slot in the knob doesn't show, much.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain