RE: sorry, too time consuming (NO LBC)

To: "James Algar" <JamesA@hi-torque.com>
Subject: RE: sorry, too time consuming (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:59:49 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jim,
Great sentiments and well put!!! As Mike stated earlier, I drive my car
most of the time, and have not had a lot of questions for the list. I got
most of the tips and repair advice, just to get the Midget running again
after 6 years, from the MG list, before this one was formed. However,
when I do ask, I usually get a good response, especially in the last 24
hrs with the water pump housing. Can you imagine being in my predictament
and only being able to rely on local junk yards?? Could be months before
I got back on the road. In return for those things I do try to give good
advice when I can. But the off topic stuff is what makes this list, for
me, real human and a real blast.

BTW date nut bread?? What ARE you smoking??

Larry

> even good recipes for
>date nut bread,

>Sorry to go on like this...once a journalist, always a journalist.
>
>Jim Algar

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.