Re: Listers age (Including LBC)

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Listers age (Including LBC)
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:8:18 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I love how we made this thread include LBC's!!!

Well, I was born in November of 68 and the Sprite was born on 8-9 June 1967, so
(at least till next month) I am 30 and the Sprite is 32.  I've owned it since I
was 15, almost half of it's life.

On a side note I actually went to where my Model T is stored in pieces, and
took the opportunity to check out the condition of a few of the rebuilt but
unassembled parts to make sure I had no damage (rust) from age.  That car is
now 76!!!

----
Patton Dickson - Madison, MS - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/
'67 AH Sprite