RE: Maniflow LCB from APT

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Maniflow LCB from APT
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:00:00 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I too bought this setup from APT and had the same problem with the header
being smaller than the pipe.  I fixed it by going to Kragen's and getting a
1 5/8 to 1/7/8 pipe adapter and another clamp, and that cured the problem.
I've had it like that for almost a month now and no problems.  I've noticed
the exhaust is much quieter, and I LOVE the sound.  I'll have to look into
the coating.  Bryan and a couple of others on the list have recommended I
have it done.  Its good to know that Jet-Hot will coat a used header.  I'll
pull the header before I take the little guy into the paint shop.

Greg