Re: Air

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 20:43:57 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I use air at home and at My Rock business... and I have bought two
two-stages and two single stages in the last year....

My best advice is the Coleman... they have actually come out to my place to
replace a Pressure switch.... That made me a believer... and yeah I like
the two stage compressors alot.... it's amazing that 15 yrs ago it cost me
a bunch more to get a bunch less...

Keith Turk