RE: It's a sickness!

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: It's a sickness!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:56:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A student of mine in a 69 Oldsmobubble stoped short on rain slick
concrete at a green light and turned the wings and headlights into
rubble. The insurance company totaled it. I put in a bid to get it back
at auction and was outbid by $5 by the son of the adjuster (Go Figure).
Used the settlemeent to get the 78. Had 2 hardtops for a while.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/8/99 14:43, mgrazian@ltcm.com made the
profound statement:

>What happened to the '76?
>
>        __/__,_
>  _____(_o___o_)_______________________
> /                                     \
>|           Michael Graziano            |
>|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
>|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
>|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
>|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |
> \_____________________________________/

Larry Macy
78 Midget