Re: Gearbox rebuild

To: kwaringa@dynsys.com
Subject: Re: Gearbox rebuild
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 13:05:29 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ken,

I have the "detent" (Plunger-2nd speed synchronizer,) and the spring that
goes under the cover.  Check that ALL the detent springs and balls are
present and the springs not broken.

Send me your s mail address and I'll pop them in the mail.  Won't go as
attachments!  I have lots of experience rebuilding these and you're
welcome to use me as a resource if you wish as you rebuild this gearbox.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com