Re: Bugeye front-tilt bonnet ad-on

To: Robert J Carlson <rjcarlson@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye front-tilt bonnet ad-on
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:46:06 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Robert,

Don't buy MM's.  It ain't worth it.  Most just take a bolt through the pin hole,
then tie a cable to the bonnet and body to keep it from opening too far.  One
thing though, you can't use the front bumper.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby