Re: Can you lift your Spridget?

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, rcbrown@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Can you lift your Spridget?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:33:40 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/21/99 5:34:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Lancer7676
writes:

<< In a message dated 9/21/99 4:08:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcbrown@lucent.com writes:

 << Does anyone other than me ever wonder if Allen if playing with a
  full deck? >>

 Bob--

 We all know Allen isnt playing with a full deck.  We don't tell him that and
humor him by just letting him ramble on.   <G>

 --David C. >>

Gosh, I'm glad Larry M. didn't say that.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s. ramble,ramble,ramble,ramble,ramble,ramble,ramble,ramble,ramble,