V-8 Bugeye

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: V-8 Bugeye
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 18:18:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey guys,

A friend of mine I know through Corvairs passed away a couple of months ago,
and his widow is going to be selling his V-8 Bugeye.  I never got to see the
car, but here is how it has been described to me.

It is a 1960 Bugeye Sprite that has a Buick 215 (or is it 218?) aluminum V8
under the bonnet.  However, you wouldn't know it was there until you lifted
the lid.  Most have remarked about how well the firewall was done. The Body
and interior are original.  The car is not currently running, but all the
parts and it is in excellent shape.  The only rust areas are the size of a
quarter in the rocker area, very few at that.  She has the original hood and
a fiberglass nose in addition to that.

I have no idea what kind of price range a modified bugeye can or should
draw, and ideas.  Any suggestions, or any interested parties contact me so I
can help her and her family sell this car.  The car is located in Central
Florida, and should have pictures to email after this weekend.

Thanks
Patton
---
Patton Dickson - Madison, MS - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/