Free Internet access or free computers

To: "Anne Mollere" <ablutions@aol.com>, "Ronnie Mollere" <REMOLLERE@aol.com>, <Annandale-Ancestors@onelist.com>, <Dickson-Cousins@onelist.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs@corvair.hostway.com>, "Melia Dickson" <melia.dickson@wcom.com>
Subject: Free Internet access or free computers
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:48:12 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just thought that I would pass this along for anyone who knows anyone who
would like to be online, but doesn't want to spend the money.  As for me.
I'm staying with mindspring, but it's tempting.

I also heard a radio ad that Flashnet ( http://www.flash.net ) is giving
free remanufactured computers for people who sign up with them with a couple
year commitment.  I understand that there are other companies doing the same
sort of thing, I just know about this one.

Patton

GET FREE INTERNET ACCESS FROM ALTAVISTA

It's time to stop paying for your Internet access. Introducing
AltaVista FreeAccess. You get the exact same Internet content you're
already paying $20 dollars a month or more for absolutely free.  It's
simple. In exchange for viewing small non-obtrusive ads targeted to
your likes and interests you get all your on-line time free. It takes
just a couple of minutes to sign up.

http://usads.imdb.com/Ads/Go/altavista_02.forward

---
Patton Dickson - Madison, MS - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/