Re: LBC clunker

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC clunker
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:55:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
No, it would be deeper than that.  The motion carries into the rear end.

Am I looking at axles or the diff?  (Is there anything adjustable in there?)
It seems to be getting worse at a quicker rate.  At first, I thought it was
the wire wheel splines but I couldn't prove it.  Then I thought maybe a
u-joint.  Now, I'm scared!  (I'm fighting off the urge to say something
about not being into greasy rear-ends!  For those who go there, remember to
change the subject!)

Robert D.