Re: Extra copy of "British Car" Magazine

To: midgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Extra copy of "British Car" Magazine
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:55:52 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
"William M. Gilroy" wrote:

> For reasons that I will not get into here I have an extra
> copy of "Three Sexy Sprites" issue of British Car Magazine.
> It is up for grabs.  If you want the copy send me
> mail.
>
> Bill
> 77 Midget sans engine
> 90 Shar-Pei sans toe
> E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com
> Telephone: 732-957-4775
> Fax:       732-957-4775

I have a winner.  Sorry to the people that were only minutes
behind.  As how I got an extra copy is I wanted a copy and
since I buy it off the news stand quite I figured it was time
to subscribe.  So I called (and this is key) the British Car
magazine subscription office in CA and asked to start a
subscription.  I told them that I could not find a copy of
that issue so they told me that they would start my subscription
with that issue and mail me a copy of that issue.  So a couple of
weeks pass and I did not get the copy mailed to me and I
see the issue on the news stand.  So I buy it off the
news stand and the damn thing appears in my mail about 1 day
later.  Welcome to my life :-)

Thanks,

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget sans engine