Inquiring Minds Want To Know

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Inquiring Minds Want To Know
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 01:07:49 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yo,
(That's Philly Talk). With all due respect to those owners that constantly seek
to modify and improve their Sprites for daily use, are there any owners
"lurking" out there that maintain their cars as they were run in "their day"?

How are you owners coping without extra fuses, without Permatex, without
dual-line braking systems, etc. etc. etc. etc.?

Are you still running SU's on a stock manifold? An Austin ribcase on a 1275 or
an Austin smoothcase on a 948?

What are your experiences with the "factory issue"?

Are you running in the pink? I know I am?

Again, please don't take this as a slight on mods, mods are great, but what
about the plain vanilla users?

Jay Fishbein
Mk 1/2 Bugeye
Mk 2 aka HAN-6
Innocenti-S (It's in your Sprite books, look it up.)