FW: MG Ownership Message

To: "Spridget List (E-mail)" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: MG Ownership Message
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:06:19 -0500
Cc: "'tmason@Trane.com'" <tmason@Trane.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Spridgeteers:

I got this message via the MG enthusiasts web site. Tony is not on the
list, so please make sure you include him in any replies. He lives near me
so I plan to head over and take a look at it, but I want any advice I can
get. What do we suppose this is? What's a good plan of attack?

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget