Re: Parade style

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Parade style
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:29:26 -0700
Cc: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was a passenger in a bugeye carrying 5 other people and a large Malamute
back when I was young and foolish.  The extent of my grownup idiocy was
believe that my feat was topped when I watched a lady load a complete
kingsize waterbed and 2 kids into her Midget, and still planned to stop for
groceries on her way home - 60 miles
away.                                    Kate