Shirt Delivery, Not

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Shirt Delivery, Not
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 21:30:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby:

Out in the boonies of Georgia, shirt delivery has also not yet been made as
of Tuesday, 20 April. I was visiting Peter S. in Charlotte while on
business last Wednesday and he got his that day. I was hoping to wear mine
at the Walter Mitty Challenge Vintage Race next weekend at Road Atlanta.
Maybe it will arrive by then. The yellow on blue that Peter got looked great.

A permanent shirt order capability is a good idea as long as you don't mind
the work. A small surcharge as you described is fine with me as retribution
for your considerable efforts and as goodwill tokens.

Bob