Re: OUCH!

To: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: OUCH!
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:58:04 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I empathize, Phil. I did the same thing many, many years ago when I was 16,
and was backing my mother's brand new Corolla out of the garage. Door ajar,
it catches the side of the garage (not a box like you did), and really
mashes things. Darn!

Ever since then, I have consciously checked that the door is closed when
backing out........

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye