Re: new subscriber

To: valntine@mail.ptd.net, TGElliott@infoave.net
Subject: Re: new subscriber
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 21:36:06 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-04-08 21:21:03 EDT, valntine@mail.ptd.net writes:

> These people are the best!  You'll enjoy it here.

Amen!!!  Travis, go to www.listquest.com and in the Spridgets list, find the
"Gift Sprite" thread.  What these people did for my psyche when I was in a
new place without my wife and kids was absolutely amazing.  Today, I received
in the mail a new Haynes manual from Norm Cannon as "delivery" of his pledge
to the gift sprite.  He also made a donation to Rick Moses of the Sprite
newsletter.  Is that amazing or what?  Sorry if I'm out of line here, Norm,
telling everyone of your generosity, but I think it was incredible.

Ron