Re: MG keys

To: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG keys
From: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 14:30:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Kevin,

I kept the names and addresses of these three people from past posts in the
Spridgets mail.  I personally have not dealt with any of them, but all three
are supposed to have original keys available.

Rick

Paul Schwartz, the club historian of the Austin Healey Club USA sells
original keys.  You need the number off your lock barrel in the ignition.

Paul Schwartz
19 El Rincon
Orinda, CA  94563
(510) 254-5001, fax (510) 943-1736.