Re: Autostyles and Carpet sets

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Autostyles and Carpet sets
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:09:59 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Did anyone notice that they list the GT6 under MGs...hmmm

After my carpet experience, my recomendation is that you get a sample of
whatever carpet you plan to buy.  I got my carpet set from Prestige in
England.  The price was right.  When it came it looked great, it fit
great...GREAT!

But 2 years later several spots are very faded, and when I started cleaning
the carpets (after it sat for a while (that baby thing getting in the way
again)) the pile started COMING OUT!!...all this carpet is, is a
rubbery/plasticky base material with the pile kinda melted into it at it's
base...EEEKK...now I've got these lovely bald spots, the biggest of which
is right behind the shifter (why couldn't it have been in a more obvious
place?? ;-)

Anyway, like I need to tell anyone...DON'T BUY JUNK! And even if a friend
recommends a supplier, get a sample...don't let this happen to you!!

CTP