Re: stamping commission # plates

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: stamping commission # plates
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 18:00:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For what it's worth

I inherited an old stamping machine from my recently deceased
Grandfather. I have not picked up the machine yet because it is rather
large (won't fit in a Sprite) and quite heavy. My Grandmother knows she
has the letters and numbers but has yet to locate them.
If any listers know how to work an old German stamping machine and want
to help pick it up, maybe we can do our own chassis IDs.
My problem is where to put it?
I have seen the machine, it's old, I"m not sure if it is electric, maybe
just crank the big flywheel. It's burried in my grandparents garage but
it has my name on it.
I will make it a point to go get this thing soon since top down weather
seems to be leaving the mid atlantic states and I will visit my
grandmother in my pick up truck. I just have to bring a friend since
granny can't help lift it.

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
Lots of LBCs