Re: Carlisle

To: "Nory P" <nory_midget@yahoo.com>, <hello39@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:18:33 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Nory,

This year you can forget about Mother's Day as it is the weekend
after.  Of course if the weather follows true to course it will
be very wet (making all those British parts feel at home) and
probably cold!  You might survive the Mother's Day problem only
to fall victim to a bad case of pneumonia and wallet-ite-us.
If you really want to go in April (22-25), Carlisle has their
antique & detriot iron (read 99% american) show.  A really big
show usually with better weather or you can do Carlisle's
Atlantic City show in Feb indoors........

Biff, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'