original top & side windows - bugeye

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: original top & side windows - bugeye
From: Kathleen Mills <klmills@wcic.cioe.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:34:32 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

My stepmother was cleaning out her attic recently and found the original
top and side windows for my '60 bugeye.  She said she would save them
for me if I want them.  I understand they are in poor condition.

I already have a good condition top & side windows.

Should I get these original items from her?  My thoughts were to get the
side windows, because I understand they can be rebuilt.  However, I
don't know if the original top is good for anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Russ Mills