Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave

To: "Valentine" <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 10:25:17 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If this is Special Interest Car Parts in Rhode Island, then the acronym
probably is SICP instead of SCIP.  It might make a difference in their
e-mail address.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain

----------
> From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
> To: Ajhsys@aol.com
> Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave
> Date: Sunday, October 25, 1998 10:33 AM
>
> Allen and List,
>
> There are evidently many people interested in this info - judging by the
>
> SCIP is a mail order house located in RI, their toll free is 1 800 556
> 7496 for US and Canada.  Catalogues are free.  The part number for the
> Clutch master cyl is #LM13135 ($49.99) - and for the Slave it is
> #LL13310 ($59.99).  They do not have a web page that I know of but their
> email is SCIP.@alo.com
>
> I thought Advance Auto was a Southern US chain until about a week ago
> when I found one in Williamsport PA....
> Check your local phone book or a phone book for a large city near you.
> They may have a WEB page with their locations listed but I don't have
> time to look right now.
>
> The normal disclaimers apply here, I have ordered from SCIP several
> times with no problems, but I understand their return policy is for
> company credit, so be sure you want what you order and what you order
> fits your car!
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Kevin
>

> Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Kevin,
> >
> > Where is SCIP, and where is Advance Auto?  Please more info on these
two.  Are
> > they local stores, or are they mail order houses or Internet available?
 I am