Re: MSD?

To: rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MSD?
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:35:01 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a 6A and love it.  Peter Samaroo has a 6AL and didn't see the big
change I did.  This has more to do with engine spec though, I think.

Mine is much more tolerant of jetting that is a little of and idles and
pulls much smoother.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
RICHMOND BRITISH CAR DAYS ---September 18th and 19th, 1999
Send me your snail mail and I'll get you on the mailing list.